Privacy & Security Policies
Farbrook Farm Limited is registered under the Data Protection Act. We are committed to protecting the information that you submit to us. Your personal details will always be treated as confidential.
When you enquire about goods and services from Farbrook Farm Limited, we record your details to ensure we can, for example:
- process your orders
- contact you with any urgent information, such as a product recall
- deal with any financial queries
- run statistics to improve this website
- let you know about Farbrook Farm goods and services that may be of interest to you
Your data will never be shared with any third party, except for the purpose of processing your orders (for example, your address is supplied to our dispatch company).
Farbrook Farm does not store your credit card details.
If you do not wish to receive information and offers from Farbrook Farm by mail or telephone, please write to us at Farbrook Farm Limited, PO Box 67155, London SW1P 9RY, or email us at email@example.com.
As required by the Data Protection Act, you can obtain details of the personal information we hold on you by contacting us at Farbrook Farm Limited (Data Protection), PO Box 67155, London SW1P 9RY, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a statutory fee for access to your information (currently £10).
Your email information
It is helpful to have your email address so that we can contact you quickly with any information about your order. Once you have given us your email address, you may receive email correspondence from Farbrook Farm. You will always be able to choose not to receive emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email that we send out.
If you do not want to receive promotion emails from Farbrook Farm, please write to us at:
Farbrook Farm Limited, PO Box 67155, London SW1P 9RY
or email us at email@example.com.
A ‘cookie’ is a file in your web browser than enables us to recognize your computer when you visit the site.
WEBSITE SECURITY POLICY
- This website is owned and operated by Farbrook Farm Limited. Our registered office is c/o AG Tax Ltd, Minster House, 42 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AE
- All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited
- All payments made via the Farbrook Farm website are processed by Barclaycard. The Barclaycard ePDQ system uses a high level of encryption (128 bit SSL encryption) for your protection. Sensitive card data is protected from fraud, as laid out in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS).
- We do not store your credit or debit card details
- We will never ask you to send us any personal details by email.